Want to be part of building a neobank? Then join kompasbank and help us deliver our ambitious portfolio of projects.
We are building a new bank for SMEs (Small- and Medium sized Enterprises), and we are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Project Driver with a desire to own and push strategic projects all the way to implementation.
Does it give you energy to build something new? Does it give you energy to turn ideas into usable applications/products? Does it give you energy to align many stakeholders across the business? Does it give you energy to think in first principles?
Who we are
We have built a new bank – completely from scratch – to exploit the newest technologies with the purpose of giving people time and freedom to be creative.
We have built business banking in a new way, and we understand that businesses are different and have different needs. kompasbank is built with a digital infrastructure that provides unprecedented flexibility and speed on a mission to create the future role model for banking.
We are looking for a person with a desire to:
- Understand the principles of banking.
- To drive a project independently.
- To understand how to work across multiple functions and requirements.
You probably have
- A structured approach to projects
- A strong sense of overview allowing you to look multidimensional into problems
- A sense of urgency in your work and respect deadlines
- A personality fit for stakeholder management
- 2-8 years of working experience
Perhaps you are a business analyst wanting to grow into a project driver role. Perhaps you are an experienced project driver wanting to grow in terms of responsibility. Perhaps you are just supersmart with quite elegant people skills. Perhaps you have experience being a Project Manager, Scrum Master or Product Owner – or maybe a mix of it all. It is preferable that the project driver has some banking knowledge or easily picks it up.
What we can guarantee
- Opportunity to participate in building a bank from scratch and scaling it.
- Working in a small team and in close interaction with the executive management and stakeholders across the bank.
- That you will be given the opportunity and responsibility to optimize operations and take it to an unprecedented digital level.
What we offer
- Head office in lovely, green surroundings in Vedbæk.
- 80+ highly competent and ambitious colleagues.
- Delicious canteen.
- Free access to a fitness studio.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- Social activities and Friday bars.
Please send your cover letter, resume and grade transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will do interviews on an ongoing basis.
If you have questions regarding the position, feel free to contact our Head of COO Office, Troels Sebelin: email@example.com / + 45 53 54 00 14.